Sunday, April 30, 2006

crumble oh cruel world

When I think I might have it figured out, new info comes to show that I am crumbling

in the last 3 days...

I have general anxiety
I am too polite
I don't practice enough
I learn concepts too fast, and don't spend enough time on the rest
I can't explain anything to anyone
I can't express emotions
I don't know anything about the workings of relationships, and I fear rejection
It will take me 3 more years to finish my degree if I do what I want to do
If I do get my degree, I probably will not get into a master program because of my past grades and inherent ablilty to destroy myself
I am brilliant, but it will never show

I am inadiquite... I can't spell, I can only express emotions through music, and I suck at it. I cant write lyrics, and my bass lines are boring. My personality is inherently flawed, I wont have my bachleors degree until I am 26, and I drink too much. Where will I be?

On the bright side, I could get my degree, and "succeed" in the great substructure that is the earth, and be a part of the "great human influence", the influence that had been slowly destroying our planet over the past 10,000 years, just a speck in the greater entity which is our galaxy, which is just a speck in our universe, which is a speck in the larger fabric from which we are all created.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Eric Oij said...

Ah being a pesimist, allows me to see the flaws in me, even if i treat myself harshly, and now i feel better about myself because i vented bent up frustration, so thank you kitten petters, for making me a better person

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

see eric does have feelings the internet proves it says geoff and we are going to be nice to him from now on says kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home